1. Login to Lucent.
2. Click [Trade] and go into the trading page.
3. Select the pair that you want to trade on the right upper corner of the page.
4. The Trading Chart will show you how the price of the product has changed over time. Setting the interval to 1h per candlestick will show the price changes over a longer period of time.
5. You can see the order book (buy/sell orders that other users placed) on the left part of the page.
If you want to buy, you click the sell orders directly to set the buy price automatically to match the selling price. Clicking on the buy order will set the sell price to match the buying price clicked.
Orders are filled automatically based on the best available price.
For example, if you buy 10 PAX and set the buy price to 1.0097, the real trading price is 0.9997, is 0.9997 as the best price is used. .
6. There are minimum trading volumes. A pop-up will show up when the total amount is smaller than the minimum trading volume. You need to adjust the amount that you want to buy/sell.
7. After you buy/sell your token/coin, can see the orders on [Open Orders] or [Orders History].
Lucent reserves the right to freeze the markets anytime when we discover unusual trading behavior