For Fiat Deposits
Please allow for up to 3 business days for the wire transfer to reach us and to process the deposit. Note that in the event that there is no reference code in the transaction comments, you will need open a support ticket and verify that the funds that were sent to us belongs to you. We will require a phone verification before manually crediting the funds to your account.
For Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets Deposit
The exchange I am sending to Lucent from shows that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on Lucent?
A withdrawal marked as “Completed” or “Success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a varying amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “Confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to track the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “Unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. You must wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to produce confirmations.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on Lucent by 2 confirmations. For Ethereum and most other projects (quicker to confirm), it should arrive by 30 confirmations.
- If you have sent to Lucent from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Noted: If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but is not credited to your Lucent account, please reopen original ticket and attach the following:
- Blockchain explorer screenshot with the confirmed transaction;
- Your account balance screenshot with the missed the transaction;
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible. Please make sure to attach a screenshot so we can solve this seamlessly.