The ID verification process normally fails due to incorrect documents submitted.
Furthermore, please make sure the documents you submit meet these requirements:
- Photos must be in PNG or JPEG (.jpg .jpeg .jpe .jfif .jif) format.
- Photos must be clear and high-resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- Photos and documents must not be edited or manipulated.
- Colored photos only.
- Documents presented must be original (not copies)
- ID must be valid (i.e., passports that have expired will not be accepted).
- Your face must be clearly visible.
- Only one person per photo.
- The handwritten note must say “Lucent” and the exact date.
Please contact support if you have questions with KYC verification.