Skip to main content
How to whitelist Lucent emails
- Sign in, in Outlook (make sure you use the web browser.)
- Make sure Beta is turned off.
- Go to the settings and click options.
- Go to safe mailing lists.
- Add this email: email@example.com and then click Save.
- Log in your Gmail account.
- Click settings on the top right (cog icon).
- Go to filters and Blocked addresses.
- Click create a new filter.
- Add the email in the “From” box and press create a filter with this search.
- Add this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the box “Never send it to spam” and then Create filter.
- Log in to yahoo.
- Click the cog icon to open up the settings menu.
- Click on more settings.
- Go to Filters
- Click Add new filter
- Enter a name for your filter.
- Then choose the folder to move it to “Inbox”
- Click Save